Save your Progress
We highly recommend connecting your in-game profile to your Facebook, Google or Apple account.
- Tap on the avatar in the top-left corner.
- Tap either Continue with Facebook, Sign in with Google, or Sign in with Apple at the bottom.
- Log in to your account if necessary.
- First, you need to aim. Drag the ball to move it. Swipe the arrows below the ball to rotate it.
- Drag the ball back and keep holding it.
- To bowl the ball in a straight line, swipe forward when the arrow is in the center of the hook controller.
- A long, fast swipe will launch the ball into the air. A shorter, slower swipe will bowl the ball along the ground.
- To make the ball curl (hook), swipe it forward when the arrow on the hook controller is to the side.
- You can hook the ball clockwise or counterclockwise.
- The further the arrow is to the left or right, the more intensively the ball will hook.
Profile, Settings, and Support
In your Profile, you can change your avatar and check your stats (win rate, number of Perfect Games/strikes/splits, etc.). You can also view your Weekly League progress, Rank, and Tournament banners here.
From Profile, you can go to Settings, where you can turn the music, sounds, and vibration on and off. The Support button can also be found in Settings. Additionally, you can find information on data protection and our Terms of Service on this useful tab.
Currency and Cases
- Chips are required to play matches and upgrade your balls and shirts.
- Gold is a rare resource. You can spend it in the Shop and other places on valuable items.
- Ball cards are required to unlock new balls and upgrade available ones.
Missions and the Crown Case
- Tap on the Mission tab to see the tasks you can complete for rewards. Once all missions have been completed, more will become available once the timer runs out.
- In addition, you can receive Crown Cases for a certain number of crowns. Earn 1 crown for every frame you win in a game. Only completed games are taken into account. The number of games is not limited. Upon receiving a Crown Case, the next one will be available after a cooldown.
Facebook Friends and Gifts
- A direct link. In this case, you'll get the reward once your friend installs the app.
- Facebook friend invite. In this case, you'll get the reward once your friend has connected their profile with Facebook.
- Power balls are the heaviest. These balls are designed to knock down a large set of pins.
- Bounce balls are designed to give you a better chance of completing splits. Pins bounce off these balls with a greater velocity.
- Precise balls are easier to aim and lighter than power balls. These balls are great for knocking down a small group of pins.
Trophies and Alleys
You can check how many more trophies you need in the Alley selector (tap Play and then swipe to the left):
- Each victory increases the reward
At three wins, you will receive the top prize!
- Play for free while on a winning streak!
Upon losing, you can either take your current reward or try to win the highest prize for chips. The price of an additional attempt depends on your maximum available Alley.
- Each challenge lasts for just one day
Be quick to get your prize and enjoy different bowling alleys every day!
- Fancy bowling lanes
Every lane has a unique layout and extra elements.