Skill Shot is a single-player mode on a special Alley. No entry fee for the first try! You can continue the event an unlimited number of times for chips from the last stage you've reached. But remember that each Skill Shot event runs for a week only!
You can enter this lane through the Events tab on the main screen.
The event is available from Alley 3.
- No opponents here: just you, the lane, and the pins. A perfect chance to train and test your skills.
- Your goal is to clear stages from pins. Each stage has a limited number of shot attempts that differs.
- You have limited time for each bowl attempt.
- If you lose, you get to keep the rewards you got so far.
- You can continue the event completion for chips and try to pass more stages. The number of tries is unlimited.
- If you continue the event, you will start on the stage that you've lost in your previous try.
- You cannot change the balls in the chosen deck until the end of the attempt. You may change both deck and balls only after you lose. If you try to change the deck between successful matches, it will be activated only after you lose. Note that if you upgrade a ball in your deck, the level of this ball in the Skill Shot also changes.
In Skill Shot, there are several stages with their own difficulty, number of shot attempts, pin layout, or oil pattern. You have only one goal: to clean the lane from pins.
After you complete a stage, you consecutively move to the next one.
Also, you can change your balls in the Arsenal between stages after saving your progress and get back to the event.
The stage is considered completed if you got rid of all the pins or if you're out of attempts.
If you lose, you return to Lobby where you can start playing Skill Shot again. New attempt of the event will start from the stage you've lost in the previous attempt.
Restart price depends on your progress.
You can check the reward list in the Event window.