Challenge becomes available upon unlocking Alley 2 (Skipper's Hook).
This game-mode is available from Friday to Sunday.
Each challenge has its unique pin layout and stunning Alley decorations with extra elements.
To start playing Challenge, in Lobby press the 'Events' button, then choose Challenge.
- You play with an opponent: the player with more points wins.
- The Challenge has three stages, every stage you'll play with a new opponent.
- Each match consists of three frames.
- You can play for free until the first loss.
- If you lose, you can continue playing by paying Chips, or collect the rewards you gathered so far and finish the challenge.
- The number of chips required to continue playing depends on your progress: the higher your progress is, the more chips you might need.
- The Challenge lasts for just one day.
The last reward depends on the number of victories you get. After a loss, you can take your rewards or continue playing for chips.
Rewards grow with each victory. If you tap "Events" and choose the challenge, you will see the available rewards in the pop-up window.
If you won some rewards but hadn't collected them, rewards will be added to your account the next day automatically.