You can take a picture (screenshot) of your phone's screen. After you capture your screen, you can view, edit, and share this image.
Important: Some of these steps work only on Android 11 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Depending on your phone:
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you'll find Screenshot capture.