If you've stopped getting ads or if ads don't give you any rewards, there can be a couple of reasons for that:
- You’ve reached the limit of available videos. Each category where you get ad videos has a certain limit of views.
- Ads are provided by our third-party partners, so we don't really have full control over them on our end. There’s a playback extension that we use, and partners provide videos through this extension. Since we don’t handle the development of this extension, there can be issues that are out of our reach. In most cases, video ads appear some time later.
Here are some tips that may help you if you experience issues with ads:
- Reboot your device;
- Restart the game;
- Reconnect to your network;
- Make sure that you don't have any ad blocking applications or VPN running on your phone when you play the game;
- Navigate to your device's settings > Network and Internet / Connections > Advanced / More connection settings > Private DNS. If it points to a server like "dns.adguard.com" or any other server with "ad" in it, please switch to the "Auto" option;
- Reset your Advertising ID. To do this, navigate to Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Reset Advertising ID / Personalized Ads. After that, try launching the game and checking any of the ads that previously did not work.