There are four ball types:
- Beginner balls. These cannot be upgraded. You start with these balls.
- Power balls are the heaviest. These balls are engineered to knock down a large set of pins.
- Bounce balls are designed to give you a better chance of completing splits.
- Precise balls are easier to use and weigh less than power balls. These balls are great for knocking down a small group of pins. Their main advantage is their larger size.
You can tap on these icons at the top of your Arsenal to quickly go to the according section.
Balls have different qualities:
- Common balls have blue cards. When a new common ball is unlocked, its level is 1.
- Rare balls have gold cards. When a new rare ball is unlocked, its level is 3.
- Epic balls have violet cards. When a new epic ball is unlocked, its level is 5.