Application crashes are usually caused by a device running out of memory. This issue can normally be resolved by following the steps below.
- Make sure that you don't leave, close or switch apps at any point during your Bowling Crew match.
- Close all unused applications running in the background and restart your device. This will free up some memory.
- Make sure your device has enough free storage space available: Settings → Device → Storage.
- Free up space if necessary: remove unused applications, photos and videos.
- Make sure you've downloaded the game from the Google Play Store. Game versions downloaded from other sources may contain malware and affect your experience.
- Check if there are any software updates for your device: Settings → System → About device → Software update. It's not always possible to roll back to older versions, so be careful and proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that your device has plenty of battery power and that it is not plugged in charging.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please send us a support ticket Menu → Support.